December 27, 2012

Wedding Invitations: A Brother's Joke

This year for Christmas one of my brothers decided to play a great joke on another of my brothers and we all got a good laugh. My brother just younger than myself is a university student and has been dating a girl for a few months now. As a joke he decided to tell the next brother, he's on a mission and has been gone for about six months, that he gave a ring for Christmas and that they were shopping for wedding invitations. Of course the family at home was struggling not to laugh because we knew it wasn't true but brother 2 did a little freak out before we gave in and told him the truth. It was a super great joke and was just one moment in our twice yearly skype conversation with my brother. It's so fun to spend time with the family over the holidays! I can't wait to have another party!

No comments :

Post a Comment