December 27, 2012

Wedding Favors Bags + A New Item at Kerrific

We've finally gotten through Christmas and I'm starting to think about the new year. I'm super excited to announce that we have some awesome new items that will be appearing in our shop over the next few weeks. My stack of wedding favors bags to package one of the items in arrived today so I will be getting photos soon to get these items listed. It's going to be lots of fun! I am so excited that I'm done with school and will have more time to be crafty. My kids are already enjoying the results of my crafts after the treats they found in their stockings. Stay tuned for more info as we launch our new Kerrific Hairbow line at our Etsy shop and add some new diapers and training pants to our Hyena Cart store.

No comments :

Post a Comment