Our 7 is becoming 8!
We are so excited about this new step in our lives! Children bring such joy and happiness to a family. I don't know what I would do without my crew.
Today we are also excited to announce that we have partnered with Pampers in unavailing it's new #BetterForBaby campaign. I am excited about this program because it recognizes how babies have a natural ability to bring out the best in all of us and reminds us that we should do our part to make life better for them. As part of the campaign, Pampers has created a video that celebrates many of the profound ways babies change the world around them for the better and then asks families to pledge how they will make life #BetterForBaby. You can watch the video and learn how to make your pledge here. So, do you need one more reason to pledge? The Double Duty Divas will be launching a contest starting on June 24th where anyone can tweet a #BetterForBaby pledge during the campaign using #Better4Baby and #B4BDivas along with a link to the video to enter to win an Apple Watch worth $750! We will choose one random winner so be sure and let your readers know! Contest starts June 24th and ends July 15th.
There are lots of things we can pledge to do to help the little ones in our life and around the world. Here are some things that Pampers is doing already.
- protecting premature babies
- helping families in need through product donations
- preventing maternal and neonatal tetanus
- reducing their environmental impact
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60), Pampers/wipes
- PUR Baby White Vertical Faucet Mount and Filter ($25), Replacement Filters ($20), Pampers/wipes
- $100 TOMS GC (a great company that gives back), Pampers/wipes
- $300 VISA GC
Now, are you ready for one more chance to win? We are excited to be giving one Kerrific reader an amazing #BetterForBaby prize package including:
- Pampers Swaddlers and Wipes ($15)
- Magic Bullet Baby Bullet Baby Care System ($60)
- Spring Floral Scarf ($20)
- Reusable BPA Free water bottle ($7)
This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I received product free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine.