May 9, 2021

The New Office

Wow, I haven't been around much recently because we have some big news....

We Moved!

It wasn't very far but we've got a bigger house, with a bigger yard and that means this mom is very slowly working on putting things away and making the house function better than ever before. 


There are so many things that I am working on creating and adding to help keep our house organized and functioning at tip top shape. One of the big things I'm working on is my office. Now that I finally have my own office space agian, instead of a desk in the familiy room, it's time to make a place that really works well for my businesses. I'm so excited to have everything up and running so I can get back to writing, reviewing, teaching, and sewing! Here are a few of my favorite additions that are helping me get back up and running.

  1. My Desk - it isn't here yet but I've orderd an awesome new desk that will work well in my new space. Having a proper work station makes a huge impact on the level of productivity.
  2. A Calendar - I finally have a spot to put my magnetic, dry erase calendar for scheduling. Staying organized is a big one for me and I am loving the ability to have this out where I can use it.
  3. Google Calendar - I finally took the time to sync Erik's calendar with mine. Now maybe he can stop calling five minutes into my class asking me if I'm busy - because he can tell. I have yet to have proof that this works but I'm excited at the thought that it might.
  4. A Scale - with all the shipping and creating I do I needed to not go to the kitchen every time I needed a kitchen scale. I'm super excited about this digital kitchen scale that I purchased just for my office. It is awesome!
  5. The Cricut Maker - Erik surprised me with this one but I am so excited to have it in my office. My older Cricut has gotten so much use and I'm excited for the expanded adventure of my new machine.

No comments :

Post a Comment