March 27, 2014

Catch it All now at Best Buy

Most of you know that I am pregnant (Yeah!). Many of you also know that I have a bad habit of having babies early (boo!). One part of my pregnancy that I'm never sure if its good or bad is my fast labors. My longest labor was about three hours, my shortest about thirty minutes. This means that between now and when I'm due in July (or whenever baby comes) I will be connected to my cell phone at all times just in case I need help immediately.

Through whatever excitement may happen, I know my cell phone will keep me connected to those I need to be in touch with. My speed dial is set with both hubby and our local labor and delivery numbers so that I have them when the time is right for baby #5 to make her appearance into the world.

It may seem like a simple thing but keeping my cell phone close gives me the assurance that I need when anything is possible. I have the ability to call, text, use the internet, and take photos as our new miracle comes into the world. I'll even be able to post photos here for all of you to see. I can't wait to share the good news!

My advice, keep your cell phone close and be ready to share all the good news, no matter what it is. I can't wait to see what fun and amazing things you are up to!


The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card 
and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments :

Post a Comment