June 3, 2014

Halo SleepSack - A #1 Baby Gift

I have the opportunity to tell you about lots of amazing products here at Kerrific but there are just a select few that actually make their way into everyday use in our home. HALO's SleepSack is one of those items. It is also an item that I love to give for baby showers whenever I have the chance to attend.



What do we love about HALO? Here are just a few of the highlights:
  • HALO offers a 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle option that is perfect for newborns.
  • Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
  • Inverted zipper (zips from the bottom) for easier diaper changes.
  • Machine Washable - enough said!

For Baby G I am excited to have a Pink Swaddle and a Striped Hearts Wearable Blanket to add to my HALO collection. That means my baby will be able to sleep safely and be adorable, I just wish I could have all the fun styles! The hardest part is deciding which one to add to my collection next. Which is your favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment