December 18, 2014

Mama Wants a Camera (be)FOR(e) Christmas - Shop Best Buy


This year for Christmas the big item this mom is asking for is a new camera. Ok, really any camera as most of my photos are currently being taken with my phone. I'm not too picky but I really want something that takes good photos and is small enough to take with me everywhere I go. It will be a bonus if it is sturdy enough to withstand life in my house full of children.

Because this is my wish list I will be sending my husband to the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center. I know they have a good selection of cameras and camcorders including top brands like Nikon, Sony and Samsung. Here are a few of the ones I'm hinting to the husband.




Nikon D5300 DSLR with 18-55mm VR Lens
  • Built-in Wi-Fi s
  • AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens





Sony α6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
  • A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
  • 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor
  • Built-in Wi-Fi


Samsung Galaxy Camera 2
  • Shoot, share, and use Android Apps
  • 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor
  • 4.8" touch screen simplifies operation
  • Built-in Wi-Fi
Which one will you choose?

No comments :

Post a Comment