November 20, 2015

Coobie for Life!

Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 10+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size that fits 38-42D. They are by far the most comfortable bras I've ever tried and are perfect for moms!

Violet Love Headbands are no-slip no-headache headbands that are perfect to wear for yoga, pilates, or just as a stylish accessory. They are made from Premium quality fabrics that are buttery soft and super comfy.

Save 30% on any order of Coobie Seamless Bras or Violet Love Headbands at
www.shopcoobie.com and www.violetloveheadbands.com
Promotion code: USFG30

UPDATE: I just love my Coobie Bra! In fact, I loved the first one so much that I have since replaced my entire bra selection with Coobie. They are great for everyday wear and give me enough lift to be great for public. They also work wonderfully for nursing. You have to try one!

No comments :

Post a Comment