December 18, 2019

A Fresh Smelling Fur Baby for Christmas!

At the Kerr house we love our fur babies almost as much as our human babies. This year for Christmas I have been working on the perfect stocking fillers for them and am excited to have found this great shampoo. Yes, we like to get them something fun but we also like to make sure there are plenty of practical things included in their gifts.

We just stated using K9 Pro Aloe & Oatmeal Cucumber Melon Shampoo and really like it. It's simple to use, works well, and I don't have an allergic reaction to it. The formula is simple to use, just wet the coat, apply, let sit for five minutes, and rinse.

The one thing I didn't like was simply the packaging. It is really helpful to me if shampoo has a pump top because it is all I can do to keep the dogs and the kids under control while I'm doing baths without needing a hand to open and tip the shampoo bottle but I'm sure for all of you who have much better behaved dogs (and kids) this won't be a problem.

Overall this shampoo did a really good job of getting our fur babies clean (we only bath the dogs around here - the cats get too mean). Now, if I could just figure out a way to keep the dogs out of the dirty snow and mud so they would stay clean I would have a truly great thing going!

Anyway, if you are in the market for a good dog (and cat and horse according to the bottle) shampoo then this is a great option! Make sure you grab some to stuff your fur baby's stocking before it's too late!

No comments :

Post a Comment