December 20, 2019

Immune Support

The holidays are here, that means lots of parties and gift giving. It also, unfortunately, mans lots of germs. I know at my kids school alone we have strep, influenza, stomach flu, colds, and so much more already going around. That means I want to take every step that I can to keep my family healthy. One way that I have found to help boost our immune systems is Elderberries.

We have used Elderberry Syrup and Jam in the past but I just found these Elderberry Gummies that are great! Although we can collect elderberries near my house I love that these are prepackaged so there is less work that I need to do. I also love that they are sweet enough without artificial sweeteners that even my kids will take them without a hassle (talk to your pediatrician before you give these to children under 18).

Overall these seem to be working well. I'm hopeful that they will continue to help us survive cold and flu season without too much craziness. There is absolutely nothing like having a family of 10 where everyone is sick. Moral of the story, try these! You'll be glad you did!

No comments :

Post a Comment