April 17, 2012

Juppy Review

Don't get me wrong, I love that my kids are close together in age, but it can cause some disadvantages at times.  One of these times tends to be as the kids are learning to walk. I love it when they start walking because it means I don't have to carry them as much but sometimes teaching them is a little hard on my pregnant back.

This is why I am super excited to have a Juppy this time around! The Juppy works to help you keep your baby upright without having to bend over as far. So far it is working great. Aside from D being sick, he does well at standing up in the Juppy. He's still not quite stable enough on his own to move his feet but time will fix that.

I look forward to using the Juppy as we teach D to walk and save myself some back pain. Thanks Juppy for helping us moms do a little better!

No comments :

Post a Comment