April 28, 2012

Enjoying the Outdoors

As the weather begins to warm the boys and I are enjoying spending more time outside. We love to play in the yard and go on walks with the dogs but often I wish I could spend some relaxing time outside with E in the evenings. One thing we have talked about that we would both enjoy is a hot tub. 

Although this is not an option right now, due to pregnancy, finances, and lack of time, a hot tub is something E and I look forward to having as our kids get older. Wouldn't it be fun to sit in a relaxing hot tub on a cool spring evening with your loved one? I think it sounds like a wonderful evening, especially as I sit here wrapped an a blanket because my feet are freezing.

I love this hot tub I found with its SpaCap Hot Tub Cover. Isn't it beautiful! This cover makes the hot tub look different from a traditional hot tub and it is light weight, filled with air, not foam, which means even when E is not around I could get in the hot tub by myself and enjoy a good book. What a beautiful dream!



No comments :

Post a Comment