September 9, 2013

My Brest Friend


Memo: Having babies is hard on mom's body!

I know, this may seem silly, and obvious to say but it's the truth and I think it is something that a lot of moms don't realize until everything is said and done. I know that in the moment I just do what needs to be done and don't stop to think about it until afterword. That is certainly the case with nursing for me. Yes, breastfeeding my babies is wonderful and I wouldn't do anything else but it's also really hard on my body and sometimes I have to pay the price.
Fortunately, there are some great tools out there for nursing moms and so now the price isn't quite so high. Thanks to my new My Brest Friend nursing pillow I can put a little less wear and tear on my body and still give my baby my very best.
This pillow is amazing and works really well for me. The biggest thing that I love is that the pillow does wrap all the way around my back and gives my back, the part that tends to get the most frustrated with my breastfeeding habits, a little bit of extra help.
This is an amazing breastfeeding tool that you'll want to make sure you have as a new mom. If you're like me it will save you hours of pain and frustration because of everything that you can't do thanks to your nursing posture. Make sure you check out My Brest Friend and get this amazing pillow on your baby registry today!

No comments :

Post a Comment