February 4, 2014

The Perfect Little Gifts

Now I know some people spend a ton of money on Valentines Day. For my family that just isn't an option but I still like to get a special gift for each of the kids and share the love with everyone else I possibly can too.

This year I am gifting to all the little ones I love thanks to Oriental Trading. If you haven't checked out Oriental Trading yet then you should. They have a ton of novelty items at amazing prices. My favorite part, you get items that are nice enough to gift to those you love most.

In fact, this Valentines we are putting together gift baskets for some local moms in need and came up with some great baskets plus some fillers like journals and some adorable toys for their kids without breaking my bank at Oriental Trading.

I order all my party items, stocking stuffers, and other small gifts from Oriental Trading. As a practical mom I've found there isn't a better way to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment