October 4, 2017

Beards ... Why Not?

So...at the Kerr house we have a no facial hair policy. Partially because E's work has one but mostly because I don't like the feel of facial hair. However, my boys constantly complain that they don't have anything manly in the bathroom. We have princess brushes for the girls and I have all sorts of accessories that live there but there is nothing other than toothbrushes for the boys. Poor kids!



Recently we have decided to remedy that by getting them some personalized combs. We decided to go with beard combs simply because they are small, easy to use, and the price is right. Once I started looking however I found even more things that I like about these little tools. The ones we picked out are made of natural wood which is always a bonus, come with a case that I can personalize for the kids, and are anti-static which if you've ever seen the hair at my house you know we need.

I'm excited to see what the boys think of these. I think we'll end up saving them for Christmas but hopefully they enjoy them as much as we think they will. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments :

Post a Comment