January 9, 2018

Qualities of a Good Face Moisturizer

As you probably saw, one of my yearly goals is to spend time better taking care of myself. One of those things that I want to do better for myself is get rid of my dry, itchy skin. Things aren't generally too bad during the summer but during the winter, with the heat on my skin is awful! So, I've been reading up on tips for finding a good moisturizer and thought I'd share a bit of what I found.

For me one of the most important things is having a product that is natural. I prefer locally made from ingredients that I know what they are. This may not be important to all of you but for me, it's part of caring for myself.

Another important ingredient is sun protection. It's a simple thing but something that we'll all appreciate having done in the long run.

Oil and fragrance free is a must that comes with the first two items. Because I have sensitive skin, avoiding these items truly helps increase my chances of a moisturizer (or most anything) working well. And there is little I enjoy more then a fresh, clean scent.

What other tips do you have for picking a good moisturizer? I'd love to hear about them. Tell me much because I (obviously) know little.

No comments :

Post a Comment