March 26, 2012

Baby Dipper Review

Have you ever wondered why feeding your baby, something you do all the time, seems to take more hands than you have available? I know when we feed D it takes one hand to hold his hands, one hand for the spoon, and another hand for the bowl. This can be very frustrating as I only have two hands, don't know about you. The good news I have today is that Baby Dipper is helping to solve this problem for moms, and dads, with two, or fewer, available hands.

The Baby Dipper is designed with a triangle shape and a sloped bottom so that you can get the food out easily. I never realized how much that would help but let me tell you, you won't have to hold the bowl to get that last bite of applesauce again! Their spoons and forks are also designed so that your child will be able to use them to easily feed themselves at a young age without smearing as much on their face. My only concern is that the Baby Dipper bowl is small (the photo shows it with one jar of stage two baby food). This bowl is great but my son eats twice this much at an average meal. Help us Baby Dipper and give us another size. We love you already but we need you to grow with our growing child!

11 comments :

  1. Would love to win this in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try this bowl my daughter and I always end up with food everywhere when she eats lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sloped bottom so you can get the food out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great concept, would like to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful, no more looking like I wore meals instead of feeding them. I do agree a bigger size would be a great addition. I so often wonder why didn't I think of that (like while I was reading about the slope in the bowl.)
    Gladys P
    sps1113 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a neat concept, I know the bowls I used with my kids didn't have easy to get into corners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get this to use with my son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an original baby dipper bowl and love it. I"d love to try a new one for new baby on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could use this for the new baby on the way...last time around we had a hard time with jars!

    ReplyDelete
  10. On form as Tonya Extine Hopkins

    I love how the spoon doesn't fall out when you place it on the bowl and anything you can use with one hand is a must.

    ReplyDelete