September 7, 2011

Calling Cards & Gift Tags Review

About Amy Adele:


Since I was a child, I have been hand-drawing birthday and Christmas cards and never took my art very seriously. However, in 2004 our friends and family encouraged my husband and me to turn my doodles into a business of selling cards.
I remember lying in bed one night laughing with my husband about the idea. Would people really want to buy my artwork? I haven’t studied art my whole life and I don’t have an art degree. I was just a mom to two sweet girls who loved to draw.
After much prayer my husband and I believed God wanted us to pursue this project. We spent the following 18 months planning and organizing this online business and on November 15, 2005, amyadele.com was launched.
In less than a month my husband and I were up late every night folding cards and packaging orders. We quickly realized we could not run this business by ourselves. We had to hire help fast! Since that time, we have been fortunate that each individual that has joined our team is a dedicated and tireless professional that respects and cares about our customers.
Because we do have such a great staff, I am able to work from home and be with my children. My husband has come on board to run it full-time and we also added one more little kiddo to our family - our son, who was born two months premature. You can look back at our blogs and follow his journey to date. I am still involved on a daily basis, but our amazing staff manages our printing and production from our offices nearby.
I never imagined God would lead us on this adventure. However, I am thankful my art has been a part of so many lives. We are excited about our site redesign, launched spring 2011, and look forward to what’s in store for the coming years.
May God bless you as you follow Him and find His adventure for your life.
Love,
Amy


My Thoughts:

I have fallen in love with Amy Adele! I love the cute themes of her personalized calling cards. I was sent some adorable Happy Daisy Row cards with my blog and shop's information on them to review. I loved how super easy they were to customize! The only thing I didn't like was that you can only fit a certain number of rows on each card, if you could change this it would be awesome! Other than that the service was fast and my cards are just as cute as they are in the picture. Thanks so much Amy Adele!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment