|My best walking buddy!|
1. Go for a walk! I'm not huge on exercise (chasing the kids every day is enough for me) but I do know that when I'm having a hard time going for a walk can help burn the extra energy and encourage my body to relax and sleep better. Sleep is a huge healer!
2. Do something you love! It's been a Gilmore Girls and sewing kinda month for me.
3. Read a book! It can be anything. I'm known to pull out a good novel but I also love books like Chicken Soup's From Lemons to Lemonade that have short stories for any time that I need a little boost.
4. Get out of the house! This can be super hard when you're feeling down but going someplace almost always helps me feel better. This time of year I recommend something outside - the farmer's market and local street festivals are some of my favorites.
5. Make a point to spend time with those you love! It could be a date night or a night of pizza with the girls. It really doesn't matter, just be around other people and enjoy yourself!