June 10, 2011

Bows N Such By Michelle Review

About Bows N Such:
Creating the finishing touches for the special little one in your life- specializing in bows, woven headbands & custom hand embroidered shirts. Let me create something special for your someone special!


My Thoughts:
B was sent this adorable Big Bro shirt to review and he loves it! Of course the first thing he noticed was the awesome truck but he was even happier when he knew what it said. B loves to wear this shirt because it means he gets to be mama's "big helper."


As Mom, this shirt is wonderful. The size was perfect and the colors and truck are just what my boys love. This shirt has also washed really well as the workmanship is great. I always enjoy making sure the "big boys" have something new when I know the baby will be receiving gifts because I know it helps them feel better. This shirt fit the bill perfectly for B and her "Big Sis" shirt is just as cute.


I will be buying from Bows N Such again when I need cute clothing or any of the other fun items she sells.


If you're looking for a fun shirt for your child in the near future make sure you check out Bows N Such By Michelle today.

No comments :

Post a Comment