February 8, 2012

Maternity Leave


Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

My husband and I have always been so busy with work that we didn’t have cable TV at home. We really didn’t have the time to watch TV, so we figured that it wasn’t worth spending any of our hard-earned cash on. We had a baby recently and I took a long maternity leave, so that all changed. I needed something to keep me sane through those long hours of diaper changes and feedings, so we went ahead and got DIRECTV. All of a sudden I am a bona fide TV addict. A lot of my friends are really shocked since for so many years I had no idea what was going on in TV land. They would talk about shows they watched and I could never be part of the conversation. Now I know who all of the TV personalities are that they have been talking about for years! Some of my favorites are The Food Network and The Cooking Channel. I have learned to make some awesome recipes, which makes my husband happy. I hope I don’t miss my shows too much when I go back to work!

No comments :

Post a Comment