February 17, 2012

What are Your Favorite Local Businesses?

With midterms over I am starting to look toward the summer and new ideas for the blog. One of the things I would like to do is more local business marketing. In order to do this however, I need to know a little more about you, my readers. Because I live in a relatively small town I'm going to assume that not many of you would want to win prizes for those local places that are near you. So, today I am asking for your help in making that happen.

Today what I would ask is that you take 5 minutes to answer the survey below. It is fast and will give me a much better idea of what you are looking for as readers of Kerrific. As a family the Kerrs are approaching a new stage of life and I would love to take Kerrific to new heights as well so please let me know what you would like to see and a little more about yourself we will see where it takes us.

As a side note, the survey results are completely anonymous.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment