March 27, 2013

Stinky Heads are Not for Me


Some of you may know that I come from a very big sports family. For me, the one who somehow missed
this gene, the big sports family translates into a very stinky family. Don't get me wrong, I love watching my siblings play (baseball is my favorite) but the ride home can get very stinky if you're not careful.
Thankfully my parents now have a new ani-stink tool at their house. This is a Stuffit Antimicrobial Drying Insert. It looks like a microwave heat pack but it's filled with cedar. I had my sister try it out in her softball helmet and she says it works great for keeping her hat, and her gloves that she stores in her hat, dry. The only thing she doesn't like is that "it smells like hamsters". I think that's a small price to pay for a helmet that is dry and fresh every time you need it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment