September 26, 2017

Bluetooth Headphones Review

One of my goals this year is to spend more time exercising. To complete this task I recently invested in some new headphones so that I can listen to books while I do so and have it be a bit more enjoyable. So far these new headphones are great! I love the case they are in that protects them from getting smooshed in my pocket or purse and the quality is great. They are also one of the first pairs of headphones I've actually found comfortable so that is a big bonus! Here's my video review so you can see what I'm talking about. Well worth the $30 investment! Make sure you check them out on amazon!


No, help me out. What is a good book or podcast that you've listened to recently? I'm quickly working my way through my list and am going to need some suggestions. I'll listen to most anything although paranormal and science fiction are not my favorite. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think I should listen to next!

No comments :

Post a Comment