April 6, 2011

Please Vote!

We are entered to win a home makeover from ecomom. Please come vote for us HERE and help us win the money to update our new home.

Things the new home needs:

  1. A bathtub - I have nowhere but the kitchen sink to bath the kids and B is a little big
  2. Flooring - The nursery has painted hardwood for the floor, I'd like to change this
  3. Door - The door to the garage is broken and does not stay closed
  4. Kitchen Repairs - The in wall oven is not mounted correctly and the stove top could really use a replacement. We are also in need of a fridge as we only have a mini apartment sized one.

5 comments :

  1. Hi! I just voted for you. Good luck!! I'm your newest follower from Blue eyed Blessings party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to vote!! I'm a new follower from Blue Eyed Blessings. Have a great week and I really love your blog!

    Xxoo,
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop! So nice to [virtually] meet you! :)

    I'd be thrilled if you came by to follow-back. I'd be even happier if you entered my current giveaway for some fabulous products from Eco Ellie's! I have very low entries right now so you're likely to win if you enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to leave a not and thank you for co-hosting the blog hop. Love seeing everyone's projects.


    I'm a follower...

    I voted for you--so hope you win!

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've voted!!! also found you on the blog hop if you would kindly follow back we'd love it!!! www.houseofhansens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete