April 3, 2011

Sunday Project: Easter Baskets

There have been so many good Easter ideas recently there is no way I could tell you about them all. Here are a few of my favorites.

There are also some great Healthy Easter Ideas over at Heavenly Sayings.


If you have older kids there is a fun, but slightly messy, Easter Egg decorating project over at Knits and Reads.





Or for all you knitters these adorable Knitted Easter Eggs from Little Cotton Rabbits Free Patterns would make a wonderful seasonal decoration.





Don't forget about the basket! Pink Penguin has this simple and adorable Basket Tutorial.

There are so many fun crafts to do this Easter I don't know how I'll choose. Thank you everyone for sharing your wonderful ideas!

4 comments :

  1. All this Easter stuff is SO fun. Tons of great ideas. Good job! Popping by from the blog shop. I'm your newest follower. Follow me back? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, thank you for sharing them! I'm following from the Purex Insiders. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the times I wish I was crafty!!!
    We did get into the Spring spirit this weekend and plant a lot of flowers and painted flower pots. :)
    I'm a new follower from the Hop a LIttle Tuesday.
    southernfriedgreenmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete