April 1, 2011

Month for Mom: Scent of A Queen: Body Butter Review

About Scent of a Queen:
I am a married mother of 4 who started my own bath and body business as an outlet for some of my creative ideas. I love to learn new things and like to take that knowledge and put it to some type of usefulness whether it be for my benefit or the benefit of others. My goal is to offer quality products at a reasonable price that makes the customer happy.

My thoughts:
I was delightfully surprised when I received my package from Scent of A Queen. 
The second I began opening the box I could smell the wonderful scent of Sugar Cookies. The box contained this cute heart container which held my samples. 
The Sugar Scrubs were wonderful. They smelled delicious and did their job wonderfully.
My favorite however was the Body Butter! I had to take a picture with the lid off so you could see the incredible texture. It was so thick and creamy and felt absolutely wonderful when I put it on. The only problem I had was that it smelled so delicious that once it was on I was contently hungry...for sugar cookies.

Scent of A Queen also carries lotion, bath bombs, soap and wax tart melts in many different scents.

I was very impressed with these products and will be using them again. These would make a great Mother's Day gift for any mom so make sure you check them out HERE today! 

Scent of A Queen will be sponsoring a giveaway later in this Month for Mom so make sure you check back often!


*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company in exchange for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid nor compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment