April 23, 2011

Month for Mom: Dew on A Petal Review


About Dew on a Petal:  I am capable in many art and craft forms, starting with an art degree in printmaking. Over the years, I have picked up other skills such as jewelry making, crocheting, machine knitting, lampworking, sewing, embroidery, and of course, candle-making. 



I finally quit my job in 2009 after 32 years, moved out of Manhattan to my dream house in the sticks of upstate NY. I still visit NYC often where my daughter is an opera student at Juilliard. My other daughter, a graphic designer, is my semi-partner who has created my online identity and helps with other print media for my business. 


I hope you enjoy your visit and will come back often. My customers are such interesting people, and I enjoy working with every one one of you. Thank you!

My thoughts:

I was sent this wonderful gift basket to review. It included 2 candles, a bar of soap, and a wax tart in various fruity scents and a bath scrubbie. I was thrilled. The wax tart is probably my favorite part. It smells so delicious and I love opening my drawer where it is placed and smelling its wonderful scent. 

The candles are also wonderful and I have been very pleased with how they have burned. I have to make sure to light the pineapple one while my husband is at work as he's not a fan but I love it. 

This set would make a great gift for any mom in your life. Make sure you check back later in the month for a giveaway from Dew on a Petal.

* Disclaimer: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment