October 22, 2011

EdenFantasys - Halloween for Adults

I'm sure by now most of you have some idea about what you're doing for Halloween but have you thought of spending some time dressed up in the bedroom. If you haven't here are some awesome ideas from EdenFantasys. They have so many fun costumes to share I am having a hard time picking just a few. Here are some of my favorites.

This pirate is simply adorable. This set comes with everything except the shoes, and who really needs those anyway. I think I love this so much because of the hat. Such an awesome combo.

This Eskimo is also adorable! I'm all about fuzzy hoods (I must be in a hat mood today). I love this costume because it looks warm and comfortable. The brown is a great color too.

This Medical Mary Jane would also be fun. It also comes with all the pieces you need. Right now you also have the option to buy it in a kit with other sex toys and get 20% off everything in the kit. That's a great deal on some great items.

I know what you're thinking at this point, what about my man, how does he get to dress up. Well EdenFantasys has something for him too. Check out this hot Firefighter suit! I won't post it here but go check out what comes with to go underneath. I know exactly what E's getting for Christmas.

Don't see something you love? Don't be discouraged. Go check out the rest of the costumes at EdenFantasys and you're sure to find something you can't live without. Remember there is a free item with every order and always the option for free shipping.

Happy Shopping!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments :

Post a Comment