December 15, 2012

Backpacks and the School Bus

I can't remember if I've mentioned this here yet but B started preschool this fall. I can't believe my oldest is ready for school. It seems like just yesterday he was a brand new baby and now here he is, all grown up and ready for backpacks and school buses. With the first of the year coming I've also started filling out kindergarten applications. Although I am sad to see him go and I know I will worry about him every day, I am so glad that he gets to take the next step and that he is growing to be a smart and happy child. So, here's my question. Any tips for a new mom sending her first to school? I'm already set with Mabel's Labels, a lunchbox and a backpack but what else am I forgetting? I would love any advice you have to give.

No comments :

Post a Comment