December 20, 2012

Fairhaven Health Helps Again

I can't believe my baby is three months old! They grow so fast and I can never seem to keep up. My baby girl is growing faster than any of my boys did and part of that I owe to Fairhaven Health. With the boys I always had a hard time keeping my milk supply up and as much as I love nursing we have ended up supplementing with formula by the time the boys were about 4 months old. Fortunately this time I don't think that will be needed. Since I gave birth I have been taking Fairhaven's new Fenugreek and Cal-Mag Supplements. They are wonderful!
I have actually only been taking a quarter dose of the Fenugreek and I am still providing plenty of milk (plus the baby is sleeping through the night) and it is wonderful! I also really like the Cal-Mag mix. I was a little nervous at first because I was on a mag drip while I was pregnant with B and it was the most miserable week of my life (but that's another story). It did end up working well however and while I was taking it it certainly seemed like I had more energy.
If you're looking for some great fertility, pregnancy and nursing products make sure you check out Fairhaven health. They have great products and great customer support to help you find exactly what you need!

No comments :

Post a Comment