June 24, 2012

The Clean House Project

One of my goals this year is to keep a cleaner house. Not that my house is bad, just that it's not as clean as I would like it to be. A big part of the problem comes from the lack of organization when we moved in. Because things don't necessarily have a place to go they get left out, and because they get left out my house looks cluttered and it can be hard to clean things like counters and floors. I've been working hard to get the organization under control. So far we've conquered the toy room, the laundry room, the food storage area, and the kitchen (more pictures to come) but now I have to face the other big problem, most cleaners don't like me.

Because of my sensitive skin and respiratory system I have to be super careful which cleaners I choose to use. Many items that you find on your grocery store shelf I just can't tolerate so I work to find natural house cleaning products, like you can find at Natural House. I recently had the opportunity to try these cleaners and they worked fairly well. I still had to wear gloves and keep a window open while I worked but I was able to clean the bathroom with relative ease. I thought the cleaners themselves did a excellent job and the surfaces stayed clean for a good amount of time before they started to get that "it's about time to clean the bathroom" look. Thanks to these, and other natural cleaners, I'm slowly making my way toward having a clean house and loving it! Now if I could just get our human vacume to quit eating off the floors...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment