June 8, 2012

The Internet - My New Best Friend


So Wednesday E had the day off so we did some things like shopping and laundry (yuck!). By Wednesday night I was having pretty bad contractions so I laid down and fell asleep so I figured I was ok. Thursday morning however the contractions were still going strong so we called the doctor. He had me come in and after checking me determined there was no immediate danger but ordered a bunch of tests and then told me to stay off my feet.

What this means, the internet is my new best friend. That's right, I have all day to blog, play games, and shop. People like me are the reason that companies spend so much money on internet marketing. I'm going to make a guess and say that most Americans spend at least part of their day, almost every day, on the internet. A large part of Americans, like me, spend a majority of every day on the internet. Now just because this may not be good for our eyes or our backs doesn't stop us from doing it.

So, now that you know that I will be spending all day on the computer, watch for some great reviews and giveaways and make sure to friend me on Facebook if you like Facebook games. I'll have lots of time to play!


No comments :

Post a Comment