June 25, 2012

Scarecrow Costume Review


 Because we will have a new baby this year I am starting on Halloween early. This super cute scarecrow costume caught my eye when I was asked to review for Anytime Costumes and I must say that I am very pleased. I loved choosing a costume at their website because they have a great selection and their prices are very competitive. The costume also arrived quickly which is always a bonus!

I got this scarecrow for E. He always tells me that he wants to sit on the front porch and scare trick-or-treaters. This might be difficult where we live now because if every year is like last year we won't get any trick-or-treaters. I also like this because it is good for all ages. If it's still around when the kids get big enough it is certainly something they could wear when we need to come up with something quickly. Either way, I really like the way this costume looks and I think he will enjoy wearing it.

The set includes pants, shirt and hat. It says it is one size fits most but it is not overly large on E who is fairly small (size 32 pant) so I know it won't fit a lot of men. The set does seem fairly durable and I think we will be able to use it for a few years. The pants are elastic so they are easy to get on and they shirt simply ties at the neck and waist. E's only suggestion was that you wear long pants and long sleeves under the costume as it is itchy fabric.

If you're looking for a great costume for most any occasion than you should check out Anytime Costumes. They really do have a great selection and are always adding new products. It's a great place to find just what you need!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment