June 6, 2012

New Breakfast Idea

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.

First let me state that I am anything but a morning person. I'm prone to grabbing a cookie or something like unto becasue I just don't do mornings. This makes things super difficut when I'm pregnant because it makes me dislike mornings even more but I know how it is important to get wholesome food so you have the energy to get through the day.

Recently I was told about the new Quaker Soft Baked Bar. The cinnamon pecan bread sounds just delightful! They say you can eat them cold or do a quick heat in the microwave for a easy breakfast snack which sounds like just what I need. Now doesn't that sound simple and delicious? QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

I can't wait to share try these and share them with my kids! I know we will just love them and that they will be an awesome snack for us for breakfast, or most any other time of day. I also hope they come out with more flavors soon because I just know they are going to be a big hit!

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Do you ahve a great new flavor idea for Quaker? If so, let us know in a comment and I'll be sure to pass the recomendations along. Thanks!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

Post a Comment