July 28, 2012

3-in-1 Rocker Napper Review

There are so many things I just went without for my older kids that now I am wondering how I ever lived without. Recently I was introduced to the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper and it is one of those things that I already know is going to be super useful with the new baby!
I love the Rocker Napper because it's not just a seat, or a bouncer, or a bassinet. It's all three in one. In fact, because I have all three at my house and the baby will be here just before the holiday season starts we've already talked about taking this to my mothers so we can use it during all of our holiday celebrations. Because it is a 3-in-1 item it will save us lots of space which is good because we all know how fast trunk space disappears during the holidays.
The Rocker Napper arrived disassembled but E had no problem putting it together (he did have to find a screwdriver). Now that it is together it is a great size for baby! It easily fits D, my one year old, although we are trying to teach him not to climb in as we'd hate for him to climb on the new baby.
This is one of the big reasons I love the Rocker Napper. At our house a seat/bed like this is the safe place for baby. With 3 toddlers, one who is just learning to walk, it is important to have a spot to lay baby that I can take with me as I move around the house but where they won't get stepped on or sat on by kids who aren't paying attention. It also helps by keeping the animals from jumping over the baby or stepping on the baby as they adjust to the new family member as well.
If you're looking for a great all-in-one seat for your baby I highly recommend the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper by TinyLove. You'll get a bassinet, bouncer, and chair all in one complete with mobile. You won't be disappointed.

No comments :

Post a Comment