July 30, 2012

Hipkiddo Review


Today I am super excited to tell you about one of my new favorite cloth diapers. It is the Naturally Hip by Hipkiddo. There are so many reasons I love this diaper but before I get all excited I do want to mention that this diaper does run slightly smaller than some one size diapers I have used. It still fits both my boys easily (see pictures) but I felt I should give you fair warning.
Now, on to all the reasons I love this diaper. The biggest reason is that it holds a lot! This is one of the few diapers that C does not wet out of overnight. I love it for this purpose and regularly hold it in my stash so that he can wear it when I know we're going to be out of the house for a few hours or if they are having a babysitter. It is super nice to know that I have a diaper that I can rely on.
There are two big reasons this diaper holds so much. One is because it is made of 60% bamboo, 30% cotton and 10% coolplus. I have never heard of coolplus before but now that I have used this combo I will tell you that it is awesome! The other great thing about this diaper is that the inserts are made of not 3, but 4 layers of this awesome material. They do take slightly longer to dry than a standard insert but the extra ten minutes is well worth the wait.


Hipkiddo also sent me one of their Pail Bags which I am also getting a lot of use out of. It holds about 25 diapers which makes it the perfect size to take on a day trip with my kids. I love the draw string closure as it helps keep the dirty smell inside but makes it easy to put more diapers inside too.
I can't tell you how pleased I am with these Hipkiddo diapers. They are working great for my family and I highly encourage you to try them out too!

No comments :

Post a Comment