July 19, 2012

Dylan by C.H. Admirand

I've always had a weak spot for cowboys. It could have something to do with where I grew up but there is just something about tight jeans and a cowboy hat that I love. This is something that I have in common iwth Ronnie, a business woman from New Jersey, in C.H. Admirand's book Dylan .
The story begins as Ronnie arrives in Texas and is greeted with a special birthday surprise. Dylan, on the other hand, a life time Texas resident, is a simple cowboy who is working sun up to sun down on his family ranch and at extra jobs to help make ends meet. As Ronnie and Dylan are brought together in this small town, barriers are broken and a relationship begins.
This book was absolutely wonderful! It was more than a typical romance and was full of interesting twists and turns that keep you glued to the page. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a romantic adventure, or who wants to find out what happens in the jail house. It's well worth the read!

As a side note, don't forget to check out C.H. Admirand's other books in this series to find out what happens to Dylan's brothers. I haven't yet read Tyler or Jesse but I'm sure they are just as good!

No comments :

Post a Comment