July 22, 2012

Scream For Ice Cream Twitter Party


I am super excited to be co-hosting my first Twitter party with the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) and The Motherhood!  July is Ice Cream Month, one of my very favorite things, and I am so excited  we’ll be sharing fun ice cream facts and giving away great prizes.

When: Wednesday, July 25, 2-3 p.m. ET


Where: The party will take place on Twitter, using the #IceCreamMonth hashtag.



Who: IDFA (@dairyidfa) and The Motherhood (@theMotherhood) will be hosting. 


Five prize packs will be given away throughout the hour, based on responses to trivia questions.  Each prize pack will contain all of the fixings for your own ice cream party – bowls, scoops and coupons for lots of free ice cream. 

Please say you'll join us by clicking this link and press the orange “count me in” button on the right-hand side -http://twtvite.com/icecreammonth

No comments :

Post a Comment