February 22, 2013

A Rainy Day Movie

It's almost spring time but it sure doesn't feel like it up here in Idaho. It's still super cold although the weather has been going crazy on us. One day it is just warm enough to make everything mud and the next it is freezing cold giving us ice and snowing. Needless to say we've been spending our days indoors but after the long winter the kids are getting restless. We've tried lots of things to keep them busy and this last week had the chance to spend some time in the tree house with Rachel and the TreeSchoolers DVD for preschool.

This was a very cute movie and I loved that it was educational. I do think that it would be better for kids in the 5-7 range than the 2-5 like they suggest but I suppose it depends on the child. This particular DVD talked about weather and why the weather does what it does. The lessons were good (if somewhat simple) and the characters were cute. The boys enjoyed watching and have asked for it often since we first watched the TreeSchoolers. If you're looking for some new ways to spend indoor time this might be something to check out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment