February 25, 2013

Natural Pain Relief



There is nothing I like better than knowing that I am helping to keep my body safe by using natural medications. Recently I was given the chance to review a natural pain relief cream but I was sorely disappointed in both it's ingredient list (on which I recognized nothing) and it's ability to actually relieve my pain. I often use hot and cold packs to help with my headaches and thought this might be a great way for me to better be able to control them while not being stuck in one place. Unfortunately I was very wrong and will continue to look for a better solution.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment