February 7, 2013

Is It Your Body or Your Mind Speaking?

You have probably figured out by now that I am a woman of faith. I firmly believe that God is in control and that we, as humans, have spirits with full power over our physical bodies. Lots of people have tried to prove otherwise to me but it just doesn't work. Thinks like biorhythms and horoscopes are just another way that men try to control each other. It's all quite silly really. Why should we spend all of our time worried about what might go wrong? I much prefer to enjoy the good moments! I also love knowing that I can change my future. The decision is mine and I can do what I want with my life. This feature of humanity really is a gift from God!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment