February 13, 2013

Goat Milk Stuff for the Woman in Your Life - Valentines Day 7

There is nothing better then feeling like a real woman for Valentines. If you're looking for the perfect gift for the woman in your life make sure you check out Goat Milk Stuff. They have a wonderful selection of natural soaps that are sure to please the ladies!
Lately I have been using their Lavender Essential Oil Soap for my baths and I am in love. Using this right before bed helps me sleep better. I know it's because of the Lavender. I've tried straight essential oils before but they are much to strong. This soap is wonderful because it gives me just enough oil to help me relax without their being so much that it makes me sick.

The soap itself is wonderful too. I deal with lots of break outs on my arms during the winter because I am always wrapped in some sort of sweatshirt or blanket. This soap has helped cure and prevent this problem. My arms are soft and smooth just like during the summer (and it's not any warmer out here in Idaho).
I highly recommend Goat Milk Stuff's natural products for your bath needs. You'll love whatever you choose to try!

No comments :

Post a Comment