February 23, 2013

Redecorating the Kids' Rooms


This winter I've been working on redecorating the kids' rooms. We've done some major redecorating in the big boy's room (pictures soon) but I have to show you this awesome bed set we got for D first. He has moved up to the big boy bed and needed a quilt that was just his. This awesome set from Beyond Bedding was perfect for the job! I just love the way it matches the curtains (that we already had) and still looks great for a little boy while still allowing him to share the room with his sister.

I loved shopping at Beyond Bedding! They have lots of great options and coordinating pieces. I love that we can match or Lime Funky Zebra bedding with the Funky Zebra and Hot Pink set when baby sister gets old enough to need some. If you're looking for bedding of any size or style make sure to check out Beyond Bedding. With their great selection and awesome prices you won't leave disappointed!

No comments :

Post a Comment