July 16, 2011

Saving Saturday




This week was a pretty good week. I spent way more than I wanted too but with the great deals on school supplies it will save us in the long run as E & I are both full time students and will undoubtedly go through all that paper this year. I also had to get some last minute supplies for B's birthday, hence the wrapping paper and party hats. And I found those adorable pants at Target for $1.50 which was awesome. No more maternity pants for me! Anyway, we shopped at Walgreens, Target, Michael's Crafts, Dollar Tree, Walmart, Kmart and Staples.

Total Spent: 55.86
Total Saved: 128.86
That's 69.8% Savings

You can start saving by printing your coupons at these great coupon sites.


  

 

And make sure you check out what's coming in this Sunday's paper too.

No comments :

Post a Comment