July 29, 2011

Spa for Ma: 6 Pomegranate Seeds Review


About 6 Pomegranate Seeds:


I specialize in handmade practical art pieces, practical in the sense that they can be put to use in addition to sitting on a shelf and looking pretty!

I'm currently focusing on jewelery/trinket boxes, journals and photo frames but you never know what's going to tickle my fancy, so stop in often to see what's new!

My Thoughts:

6 Pomegranate Seeds sent me this adorable book mark and box to review. As an avid reader I'm always looking for great bookmarks and this is one of the most beautiful ones I have ever owned.  I love the pointed tip for keeping my spot on the page since the boys never let me get to the end of a paragraph. This bookmark would make a wonderful gift for any book lover. 

Make sure you check out 6 Pomegranate Seeds' Shop HERE.
Use Code "Kerr1" for 10% off your order through 10/1.
And get ready for a great giveaway as part of our Spa for Ma event.

No comments :

Post a Comment