July 27, 2011

Spa for Ma: Sweetest Charms Review


About Sweetest Charms:


Sweetest Charms is a very very very small company operated in a very very small town called Imus in a very small country called Philippines.  We are a specialty store carrying sweet beads and charms that you can add on to your arts and craft projects.

Because everybody wants to be unique just like everyone else, our company strives to make charms, beads, components and other findings that are different and unique so that you can make unique stuff and be...well..be unique.


The difference in the design between Sweetest Charms and other companies is that we offer the Kawaiiness factor.   Kawaii in Japanese means cute.  In each of our designs, we don't go ahead and design what it should be, we go ahead and go with the thought, "Why Not?"  



My Thoughts:


I was sent some adorable cookie charms to review. These are so adorable and realistic. I love all their food choice charms and the prices are not bad at all. I'm not much of a jewelry wearer but when I saw these I thought how fun they would be to put in I Spy bags for my kids. I especially love the little hot dog and hamburger charms above. These charms are great for any occasion. 


You can see more adorable charms at Sweetest Charms. And watch for a great giveaway coming up as part of Spa for Ma.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment