May 16, 2012

Are You Loosing Sleep


So for those of you who have been wondering where I've been for the last little bit the answer is that I've been trying to keep enough energy to get the basics done. I wish I had a more exciting answer for you but it seems like I can barely get the housework done and keep the kids fed without feeling physically and emotionally drained. Thankfully I recently began my shot treatments and they are slowly helping me feel better however I still have a long way to go. Slowly but surely I am beginning to feel a little more like myself and my house is beginning to look a little less like a war zone.

Exhaustion is a common problem during pregnancy and there are many different things you can try. Some, like lavender treatments and baths, are simple and inexpensive, while others, like a neTempurpedic Mattress, are a bit more pricy but will also have more lasting effects. There is tons of research out there to help individuals who are having problems sleeping if you take a little time to find it. Whatever you decide please go check out your options. There is really no good reason to be loosing sleep.


No comments :

Post a Comment