May 4, 2012

Dentist Time


It's almost time to take the boys to the dentist again and this time I'm debating weather to make an appointment for D too. Our dental insurance sent a card for him when he turned six months and now he's almost a year, Yikes! I know many dentists, including ours, like to begin seeing kids at about one year but I have to wonder if it will be worth it to take him. He's still little, just starting to eat solids, and still has a toothless grin.

I know a big part of the reason dentists like to begin seeing kids when they are little is to get them used to being there. I love our dentist because he is super good at helping the kids feel comfortable and not pressuring them when there is no need to. He also has an awesome movie themed office and even has a mini movie theater where the kids can wait. I love this and wish my dentist had been more like that when I started visiting. I'd probably be a lot less nervous now.

I am so thankful for a good dentist and the ability to get the dental work my kids need. There are so many good dentists I'm sure you can find one in your area. If you're around you should check out these Dentists in Nashville TN to see what they have to offer.

I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

1 comment :

  1. What dentist do you take your kids to? I need to find a good dentist for A in Idaho Falls.

    ReplyDelete