May 6, 2012

Cover Me Strap Review



I long ago figured out many of my favorite products were developed my moms like myself out of pure necessity. The Cover Me Strap is no exception. It is a relativity simple idea but it sure does come in handy in a variety of situations.

Since I am currently not nursing the most common way we use our strap is to keep the kids toys attached to the stroller, or my favorite, the car seat. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I take the boys on trips and we're not even five minutes down the road and someone has dropped their dog dog, our version of a favorite teddy bear, and I have to stop and get it so I can have peace the rest of the trip.

Although B is fairly good at hanging on to his dog dog the littler boys often need help and the Cover Me Strap has helped tremendously in this aspect. I simply clip one end to the dog and one end to their car seat and away we go. If they drop their dog all they have to do is pull the strap.

Now you may be thinking that you've seen these before but what I really love about the Cover Me Strap is that it is so versatile. Because of the clips that are on the ends and the adjustable length it also works great for holding blankets over strollers, creating a nursing cover, and other such things. It super small and easy to keep in the diaper bag and I love having it handy for all those times I need an extra hand.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

  1. My kids (3 girls, ages 9, 8, 6) are older now, but this would have come in useful 5 years or so ago. Now if only we could use them to carry dance shoes . . . !!!

    ReplyDelete